Sunday, February 1, 2009

Charles Neil

Hello Everyone!!

I received permission this morning to give the name of the guy who has come to our rescue - Charles Neil.

You have got to go check out his web site.









This guy is a rock star in the world of woodworking! Google his name and you will see what I mean. He does has a line of 'how-to' videos as well as books. Even the The Wood Whisperer is a fan of his!

Here is what they said about him on January 1, 2007:

"Charles Neil is a well-published award-winning furniture maker literally making antiques on a daily basis. Fortunately for us, he enjoys sharing his knowledge. Charles has numerous video clips available on his site, as well as DVD’s, classes, and a forum. You can spend a good day or two just catching up, so you’ve been warned."

SWMBO and I are deeply, profoundly , grateful that he is willing to help us fix this problem.

Here is a snippet from one of the e-mails he has sent me.

"I know you want this done, but lets get it right, and something not only you will be satisfied with, but that will endure, and any one who sees it, it’s a "WOW", instead of "oh that’s nice....".

I am looking forward to learning all I can from him.

Till next time...

Cheers!
Larry

1 comment:

Ace Holeinone said...

Yeah Charles will show you a thing or two...and to Bob Kloes over at Charles Neil Forum...WOO!!! HOO!!!