Monday, March 31, 2008

Deeply Honored & Humbled....

I am deeply honored & humbled....

Sandy, over at Curly’s Corner, has bestowed an AWESOME award on me. I am very honored & humbled! By accepting this 'Excellent Blog Award', I have agreed to award it to 10 more people whose blogs I find to be Excellent Award worthy. Once accepted, you can give it to as many people as you want but need to award it to at least 10. You deserve this! Feel free to recognize blogs that have already received this award. So, here are my 10 (there are so many more that I visit every week, but it would take me DAYS to list them all):

1: Paul at Victorian Antiquities and Design . This is a truly informative site dealing with an eclectic mix in info centering around the Victorian period. Paul – you are truly an inspiration!

2: Katie & Steve at 108 North. You two are having WAY too much fun!!

3: Fred over at One Project Closer. The name says it all – the eternal optimist! You have been a wealth of helpful info and tips!

4: Jason & Heather at Oxford-Boynton House AND at Woodbury House. You two have too much energy – TWO houses – WOW! So much inspiration; truly a great read.

5: Heather & David at 1912 Bungalow. You two ROCK!! I get exhausted just reading your blog! I have learned so much just by reading your blog. Thanks for all the tips & tricks, especially for the floors!

6: Mike & Rachel over at L. Norris Hall House. You two make it seem so easy. I hope my wood working skills become as good as yours!

7: John at The Devil Queen. This blog is one of those you just don’t know how to describe or where to start. This blog has truly attained “Hall of Fame” status. Besides, you just got to love a person with a company name like ‘Voodoo Contracting’!

8: Greg over at The Petch House. WOW!! A blog well worth the reading. He truly loves his house and animals. SWBMO is a big fan of his.

9: Gary at This Old Crack House. I found his blog early on. Never thought I would find someone with a sense of humor to match mine! Another blog for the “Hall of Fame”. And what ever you do DO NOT click that button!!!

10: Jennifer at the Tiny Old House. What can I say – I like your style!!

11: Maryam at My Marrakesh. You allow me to travel and dream of a distant land.

12: Rhee over at The Pioneer Woman Cooks. What can I say….I have gained weight just reading your blog – not to mention making your recipes.

13: Melissa at The Traveler’s Lunchbox. What a life…. Read this blog and you will see what I mean. Travel and food, what more could a person want?

14: Last but, certainly not least (even though she has been awarded this award already), Sandy at Curly’s Corner. You brighten the day and give me a laugh when I need it. Thanks for being there!

6 comments:

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Oh thank you so much for including My Marrakesh in your list! I like the Kansas-Marrakesh connection.

PS I am a fan of John and the Devil Queen, too!

Sandy said...

Why thank you! I aim to lighten hearts whenever I can! I am so happy to see you nominate all those wonderful blogs! With the exception of one or two, I follow them, too, and they are VERY deserving!

Larry said...

You are more than welcome!

My big problem was limiting who I mentioned - there are just so many!

Larry said...

You are more than welcome Maryam -

Your blog is so inspiring.

I even went out and bought my first Tangin (I've wanted one for years, but your blog made me do it).

Jennifer said...

Thanks so much! I love all of those blogs, too... it's an honor to be included among them. I've enjoyed reading yours since I stumbled across it last month!

Larry said...

Well now - it just goes to show - great minds think alike! LOL

You do deserve it.